Monday, September 7, 2009

Surprise Birthday Party at the Call Center

We were always told that they don't know how to make deserts in Chile. This birthday cake was actually good as someone put plenty of sugar in it.

This was actually the day after Mickie's birthday, so it really was a surprise. There was plenty of cake that they wanted us to take home, but we left it there and have no idea what happened to it.

The birthday hosts. The one on the left is a local full time missionary, Elder Farfan and the one on the right is a temporary employee, Cristobal. The two on either side of Elder Johnson are Jose Reyes, the Call Center Supervisor and Ricardo Gonzalez, the Perpetual Education Fund Supervisor. They are all pretty nice guys and are helpful and patient with us.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I missed sending you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY email, Mickie!!! I am so sorry. Primary has thrown me for a loop.....it is all I can do and remember lately!! Oh my!!!
I hope you had a great day. Your cake looks yummy!
Love ya,
Shirley

Brooke said...

It LOOKS tasty! I'm glad you had a birthday cake! Love you~

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Chile Perpetual Education Fund Country Office.